For new and aged shinglesNutech Paints Asphalt Primer is specially designed for use on new and aged asphalt shingles. It contains wet adhesion binders and bleed resistant additives to ensure superior adhesion, water resistance and top coat finish. It provides an ideal surface for Nutech Paints roof coating systems including Tileflex and the NXT Range.
Application and FeaturesDesigned to seal and prime new or weathered asphalt singles, Asphalt Primer has a styrenated binder system, great adhesion and bonding, and water resistance.
Apply Asphalt Primer with a brush, roller or airless spray system. One coat should be applied and allowed to fully dry before applying two coats of a Nutech Paints top coat.
- Excellent adhesion to new or weathered asphalt shingles
- Bleed resistant
- Superior early water resistance
- Excellent build and fill characteristics
- Fast drying
- Easy application by brush, roller or spray
- Waterproofing performance
- Economical priming coat