COMMERCIAL ROOFINGChanging or repairing the roof of your property can be a daunting task. There are several different options available and your decision may be based on several factors. One common element, the need for a more eco-friendly and cost-efficient roofing system.
Over the last decade, there have been some significant advancements in single ply, liquid coatings, and Modified Bitumen roof systems. Experts from Martin Commercial Roofing will simplify this process for you. We will interview you and make a suggestion on the best roofing system, materials, and warranty for your needs and budget.
COMMERCIAL METAL ROOFINGMetal roofing is one of the most popular options for commercial projects because of its many advantages. If you are looking for an environmentally friendly material that is durable enough to protect your building in even the harshest of environments, metal roofing may be the best choice for you.
Why Metal Roofing For My Project?
- Lowers heating and cooling costs
- Durable, yet maintenance-free
- Constructed from recyclable material
- Provides a professional clean look that can be customized
- Non-combustable and fire resistant
- Built to withstand water, ice, snow, and hail
COMMERCIAL FLAT ROOFINGWith the cost-effectiveness of using fewer materials combined with the ease of installation, flat flat-roofing-commercial roofs can oftentimes be an ideal option for commercial projects. Flat roofs provide both a slight slope to ensure no precipitation accumulates, but also the stability needed to safely access the roof at any time.
WHY FLAT ROOFING FOR MY PROJECT
- Provides extra space for solar panels, air conditioning units, etc.
- Cost effective
- Uses less material
- Strong, durable roofing option
- Slight slope that allows water to drain
- Lifespan: up to 20 years