FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lowers internal temperatures and reduces cooling costs.
- Low VOCs
- Hydroponic-withstands water penetration
- High tensile strength and abrasion resistance
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of roof surfaces
- Can be used to reinforce and seal seams, penetrations and terminations, and make spot repairs
- Slows degradation caused by normal weathering, aging, and UV rays
- UL-790 Class A Fire Resistance Ratingating
- (1) EVERROOF Primer M80 is a two component, liquid applied, solvent based epoxy-polyamine primer with unique penetrating charateristic. It has quick/re-coat times and is low viscosity.
- (2) EVER-THANE BASE is a versatile, low VOC, aromatic, single-component, moisture-cure, polyurea-urethane, coating designed as a base coat for a variety of metal roof systems.
- (3) EVER-THANE WHITE is a versatile, low VOC, aromatic, single-component, polyurea-urethane designed for application as a top coat or for repair work on a variety of metal roof systems.