The EVER-THANE AROMATIC COOL ROOF MAINTENANCE COATING SYSTEM combines an aromatic polyurethane base coat, EVER-THANE base, with an aromatic polyurethane top coat, EVER-THANE WHITE. It is a durable and superior urethane system that provides fire retardant properties with the high strength of high performance urethanes. Provides good protection against grease, animal fats, and most industrial chemicals with a high resistance to ponding water.
The SIL-THANE COOL ROOF MAINTENANCE COATING SYSTEM combines an aromatic polyurethane base coat, EVER-THANE base, with a high solids silicone top coat, Ever-Silic HS. Combining the fire retardant, durability, and strength of an aromatic urethane with the UV and water resistance of silicone, this system provides a superior and economical way of extending the life of any roof system. Provides outstanding resistance to ponding water.
The EVER-SILIC AROMATIC COOL ROOF MAINTENANCE COATING SYSTEM is a high solids, elastomeric silicone coating that provides superior water and UV resistance over a variety of roof substrates. Provides outstanding resistance to ponding water. Also available in low volume solids (EVER-SILIC LS).
The EVER-THANE AROMATIC COOL ROOF MAINTENANCE COATING SYSTEM is a high quality, flexible, UV resistant elastomeric acrylic coating which is fully reinforced with our EVER-FABRIC, a tough 3 oz., non-woven polyester fabric designed for all roofing and flashing applications. It provides a long lasting economical, energy efficient restoration system. Also available in high tensile, EVER-CRYLIC HT; quick-set, EVER-CRYLIC QS; High-Gloss, EVER-CRYLIC HS; and EVER-CRYLIC
WHAT IS A COOL ROOF SYSTEM?
*A cool roof system have a multitude of benefits and will give you the following qualities:
- Light colored roofing system that deflects solar heat and ultraviolet radiation
- Lowers roof and building temperature
- Saves money
- Extends longevity of existing roofing systems
- Reduces the Heat Island Effect
- Reduces overall amount of energy to cool buildings
- Reduces demand on HVAC systems to meet lower energy consumption needs
- Reduces operating costs and life-cycle costs
- Dark colored roofs often fail prematurely due tointense sunlight exposure
- Cool Roofs reduce the damage of heat and UVradiation
- Slows aging process of underlining roof system
- Reduces rooftop temperatures to combat heat-relatedaging
- Decreases building interior temperature fluctuations toreduce energy costs
- Improves interior comfort.
- Eliminates roofing waste from premature roof failureand replacement
- Helps avoid costly roof tear-off and disposal costs
- Reduces UV-related degradation of materials andfinishes
- Can help reduce air pollution by keeping urban areascooler